We are glad to announce a half-day session on ‘Modern Cloud For Tourism’ for all the members of Tourism sectors in Kathmandu.
We obviously want to develop our Business, as being the member of Tourism field. You can modernize your business with Microsoft in Tourism solution!
People today want to be productive wherever they go. They want to work faster and smarter across their favorite devices, while staying current and connected. Simply put, they want to have business tools that work as hard as they do.
On this session, we’ll learn about various Microsoft in Tourism solutions including Office 365, Azure and other cloud solutions.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is the all-in-one solution you need to work from virtually anywhere. Beginning with Word, Excel, PowerPoint Skype for business, Yammer and Sway delivered right from your browser, Office 365 provides the cloud connected tools you need to communicate, collaborate and get more done. And Office 365 works with earlier versions of Office, so you have all the tools you need to do what you do best.
With Office 365 you can:
· Build, edit and collaborate on documents from web browsers in real time
· Store, sync, and share files with OneDrive for Business
· Work better together with online meetings and conferencing
· Mix and match online services for your specific needs
· Trust a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice.
With Microsoft Azure you can:
· Build your apps, your way.
· Connect on premises data and app.
· Extend the cloud on premises.
Event Date: September 08, 2017 (Friday)
Venue: Microsoft Innovation Center Nepal.
Registration Fee: Free