MIC Would like to invite all Students of MOU Signed Colleges to apply for MSP Applicants orientation for FY 2018 which is happening at MIC Nepal.
The orientation will be a full date event. Within 7 days of the orientation, you will be asked to upload a video as per the instructions provided at the Orientation.
For this year, we will be selecting 30 MSPs from MoU signed Colleges.
If your application will be successful, you will be awarded Student Partner (MSP) status for one academic year from July to June end. During this time, they can refer to themselves as a Microsoft Student Partner and act as an official representative of Microsoft at your college/university. More details on the program can be gotten from http://www.mspnepal.com/.
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible for the award, you must be:
• An undergraduate or post-graduate student at an eligible university/college that has signed an MOU to be a Microsoft Innovation Center Nepal Innovation Cell
• Studying full-time and able to name a reference from your department or Microsoft.
• Passionate about technology and willing to share your expertise with others at your school
Colleges where we’re nominating MSPs: ALL Public and Private Colleges in Nepal that have a formal MOU in place with MIC Nepal.
Applications deadline for academic year 2017/18 is June 30, 2017
All additional details of the process and the procedures to be an MSP would be detailed during the presentations at the orientation. At this time, the following kit will be handed over to each and every applicant who are invited to the orientation. Not all the applicants will be invited to the orientation.
• Microsoft t-shirt
• Microsoft Notebook
• Microsoft Pen
• Meals/snacks during the orientation program
• Name tag
• Microsoft Tote bag
• Please do not wait for the last day to submit your application since we will be screening the applicants as the applications come in and we will be doing Orientation Programs on a weekly basis. We will only be accepting fifty (50) applications on the last week so there might be a cut-off for your last day submission. The last date of submission of your application is June 30, 2017.