Attend An Event is a service that helps you plan, promote and finally making your events eventFULL with the highest number of registrations.
First, you would need to fill up the form online by going to "ADD EVENT" section. When people register, they immediately get an email confirmation.
On the event day, you can check in participants and print name tags which would have a QR Code with their v-card.
After the event, the system will send 'thank you' emails to people who attended and for who did not, 'missed you' emails. It can also send survey forms.
- MSP Meeting November 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.75
- Kakani-Jhor Hike November 11 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+5.75
- MTA Training at Asian College of Higher Studies and IIMS November 3 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.75
- MTA Training at British College November 1 @ 11:00 am - November 2 @ 4:00 pm UTC+5.75
- MOS Training at KMC College October 30 @ 11:00 am - November 1 @ 4:00 pm UTC+5.75
- How do you promote an event for free? May 27, 2017
- Top 5 things to do during an event May 25, 2017
- Top 5 things to do before an event May 21, 2017
- Top 5 things you pay attention to while planning an event April 28, 2017
- Register for an Event January 24, 2017